Developing the future
Adinotec develops road construction technology to increase the effectiveness of stabilisation with hydraulic binders used for base course improvement (polymer-modified cement stabilisation).
The competitive advantages are generated by Adinotec’s “Made in Germany” active substance Perenium®, a polymer emulsion based on environmentally-friendly synthetic latex.Get in touch
- Significant cost savings in road construction and refurbishments
- Old base course material can be reused
- Significant improvement of frost resistance
- High quality, increased load bearing capacity and durability
- Less hydraulic binder used
- Smart workflow, up to 2x faster
- Improves material properties of hydraulic binders
- Less disruption of road traffic during construction
- Construction work even at low outside temperatures
- Less CO² emission due to less site transports
next generation road construction technology
Increased Load Bearing
Lower deformability enables a decrease in asphalt layer thickness.
Construction work can continue at low outside temperatures.
Up to 2x faster than conventional road construction.
Generates cost savings in road construction and refurbishments.
“The reference project showed that innovative technology prevails. Therefore we will continue to use Perenium in suitable areas. My thanks goes to Adinotec for exceptional service.”Klaus HoflehnerCouncillor for Transportation - Wels